- Supported expat women both in Singapore and around the world with coaching journeys to help them start a purpose-driven business and reach meaningful goals
- Delivered self development training courses for my company and for others too, like the International coach federation
- Consultancy for Universities on how to improve learning environments
- Co-started a meetup group to help women in their journey of personal growth
- Published my book to help people believe in their potential and achieve great goals
I consider myself an introvert person and I often feel uncomfortable when I meet (a lot of) people I don’t know. Attending BWN networking events was very different: the welcome was warm and I remember a woman of the group immediately approached me to help me to feel at ease. Moreover, BWN events aren’t only meetings where you can meet other people. Michelle, the organizer, has the amazing ability to craft them in a way that gives everybody a lot of value and concrete steps to move forward in our business. Customer care, define your audience, leverage social media, manage financial aspects, build your online profile, etc. these are only a few example of the great topics that are presented at each meeting. I’ve learned a lot from BWN and I’m sure it’s the best deal for everyone wanting to grow their business in Singapore.